- Achieved LEED-Gold Certification
- 12-story 320,000 SF A+ Signature Office Building
- Autonomous parking enabled in garage by STEER
- Towel-served Fitness Facility with locker rooms
- Ample garage parking immediately adjacent to the building
- Direct access to over 100 miles of trails
- Rooftop Amenity Space with an outdoor terrace overlooking Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Destination Dispatch Elevators
- Manned Security Desk
- WiredScored Silver Certification
6100 Merriweather provides sweeping views of Merriweather District, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Downtown Columbia and beyond. The Merriweather District is the first in the state to receive the LEED Neighborhood certification and this trophy building provides high design and high functionality. Amenities include a manned security desk in the main lobby, destination elevators, a rooftop terrace, a towel-served fitness center with locker rooms, and indoor bike storage. The parking garage is mapped for autonomous parking through STEER. With retail at its base and striking artwork in the plaza and within, 6100 Merriweather provides an environment that will inspire employees and impress visitors.
At full buildout of the neighborhood, this building will be part of a 5M SF dense urban environment featuring office, residential, retail and hotel.
Luke Combs concert, May 2019
For additional information, please contact either Howard Hughes directly or our leasing partners CBRE.
Howard Hughes Leasing
Karen Cherry – Vice President, Office Leasing
Mike Tait – Manager, Leasing
Kevin Wille, Executive Vice President
David Fields, Executive Vice President
James Bahr, Associate
Tyler Feeley, Associate
“Our administration has worked hard to try to help build an unrivaled ecosystem in maryland to serve and to grow our critical cyber security industry. The merriweather district presents the future of Maryland’s tech evolution. We’ll continue to lead here at home and on a global scale.”
“Here in Maryland and in the mid Atlantic region we have a level of breadth and depth in expertise in cyber security that is unparalleled anywhere in the world.”
Chairman and CEO, Tenable
New headquarters located in Merriweather District
Mixed Use. Walkable. Connected.
- #1Small city in America
Money Magazine 2016
- #1 Safest city in America
- #2 Best city for jobs in America